- Addis Ababa, Ethiopië
Meld je aan om te solliciteren
Meld je aan en blijf op de hoogte van actuele vacatures, deel je cv en wordt zo gevonden door werkgevers.
We are searching for a physiotherapist for our elite athletes in Ethiopia. You will look forward to living and working in Africa. You will be stationed in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, and you will be provided with all the basic facilities. You must be a strong communicator and someone who makes contact easily. You must be proactive in your approach to athletes. You have a top sports mentality and a performance-based attitude. You are not afraid of adventure and new experiences. You are eager to learn. You will consult and prepare plans with our coaching team and our medical staff in the Netherlands. You will be the central contact point in Ethiopia for us.
- Assessment and treatment of injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Performance and preventive based treatment and strength and conditioning training.
- Making athletes smarter and better able to manage their health.
- Support of the coaches.
- Contact point in Ethiopia for organisational matters.
- Qualified (sport-) physiotherapist.
- Preferably master in manual therapy.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience.
- Desire to live and work in Africa. Experience of Africa is an advantage.
- Experience in sports - preferably athletics.
- Team player.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Good English language skills and willingness to learn the basics of Amharic.
- Prepared to travel internationally to races and competitions.
- Prepared to stay in Ethiopia for a substantial period of time.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Open to teach and educate local Ethiopian therapists.
1 - 3 jaar
Wat bieden wij
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about the position, please call Yvonne van Haperen: +31653173040 / +3124-3515077. www.globalsportscommunication.nl